Lost Poetry Quotations
 In search of a long lost poem? Remember only a fragment? Post here! 

eMule -> The Poetry Archive -> Forums -> Lost Poetry Quotations

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
morgan
Posted by: Merc (70.193.13.---)
Date: February 20, 2009 12:58AM

Someone's poisoned the waterhole
Someone is to blame
And I know without being told
Morgan is his name...

Re: morgan
Posted by: JohnnyBoy (24.189.156.---)
Date: February 20, 2009 07:48AM

Date: February 20, 2009 07:53AM

Date: February 20, 2009 08:03AM

in my idle time i dream alot as i guess most folks do i long to ride the range so wideand throw my old lasso well it hurts me way down deep inside to think of being told the foremost drastic news of all someone's poisoned the water hole (chorus) someone's poisoned the water hole someone is to blame but i know without being told morgan is his name
well the poker game was going strong at the silver star saloon when the little queen from abalene was singing a honky song well i threw my cards and i took one look and i said i'll bet my roll when the sundown twins come a runnin in said someone's poisoned the water hole (chorus )
well i held four aces that's a fact but i bet them like two traes when the guy across said sorry hoss i'm afraid i'll have to raise well i got all set to take his bet and win that scoundrals gold , when catcus cried come on lets ride someone's poisoned the water hole (chorus) well i left my gals and I left my pals and i squandered all my dough searched high and wide to nail his hide that onery so and so well i dreamed i died and i went above but the place was dark and cold heard someone shout they've all moved out morgan poisoned the water hole "Morgan! Ya' Morgan" (chorus)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This poetry forum at emule.com powered by Phorum.