Lost Poetry Quotations
 In search of a long lost poem? Remember only a fragment? Post here! 

eMule -> The Poetry Archive -> Forums -> Lost Poetry Quotations

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
I whisper winds of whims
Posted by: Desiree Gonsiewski (---.knology.net)
Date: July 26, 2004 06:21PM

I am not even 100 percent sure that this is a poem, but I don't know where else to start. Hope fully someone can help me. I have what I believe to be two lnes of the same piece, but it may be two different pieces of work.

The first: ...I whisper winds of whims that touch the threads of righteous and sin. Across her body they glide...while I divide her dualities through her breasts as she sounds the language of the divine fire. Desires of her lips now speak the truth.

The second: I now breath through burning lips like lustful pettng of setting suns... I inhale, exhale through time and her blind attractions by starless nights.... that found themselves ubiquitous in my daydreams and daymares, as I burn with yearning of that first kiss of the rest of my life. The last.

Like I said these could be from anything but I am starting here. If you have any suggestons or know anything would you please help me. Thanks

Desiree Gonsiewski

Re: Help me please..
Posted by: Josh Davenport (---.mce-r.usmc.mil)
Date: August 06, 2004 12:59PM

Desiree,
I don't know if you are the same Desiree Gonsiewski I new in Monterey, CA, but if you are, please drop me a line at josh@maapr.com. I would love to catch up and see how you are doing. If this isn't you, please let me know... Thanks!

~Josh
aka - PFC Davenport, now Sgt

Re: I whisper winds of whims
Posted by: lg (---.trlck.ca.charter.com)
Date: August 06, 2004 01:53PM

Desiree, my guess is that they are amateur works of some aspiring author. Chances are the work is not on the net. If I had to guess I would think that it is the work of a college student. Is there a college near where you live?

Les

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This poetry forum at emule.com powered by Phorum.