Homework Assistance
 Your teacher given you an impossible task? In search of divine inspiration to help you along? 

eMule -> The Poetry Archive -> Forums -> Homework Assistance

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
POETRY ANTHOLOGY
Posted by: Matt Matthews (208.22.225.---)
Date: March 18, 2004 02:32PM

I need help finding some inspirational poems or poems where people prevail, or even fail under pressure, the poems can be from ancient Greece/Rome, or Africa, Asia, or Native American.

Help will be greatly appreciated!

Re: POETRY ANTHOLOGY
Posted by: Linda (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: March 18, 2004 07:21PM

Is Walt Whitman native Amercan in this context? And if not, what is he?

Posted by: amanda (---.kinex.net)
Date: March 20, 2004 01:49PM

matty boy! wow...there are lots of us on this site for this project, huh?? haha.
good luck ..
i found my native american poem @ www.nativetech.com (or maybe .org ... not sure) ... good luck matt!
ps..are ya gonna ask her???? lol

-skippy-

Posted by: A Friend (207.106.227.---)
Date: April 02, 2004 10:37AM

Try a search engyn site. Type in "Roman Poems" or "Greek Poems" or whatever your looking for. Also, you local or school library most likely has some poetry books. Tell the person at the front desk what you're looking for. I'm sure the person would be glad to help you. If worst comes to worst and you cant find the poems you're looking you can always go to www.amazon.com and puchace a poetry book. This project is going to require some hard work and effort but in the end you will be rewarded. But you have to apply your slef. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This poetry forum at emule.com powered by Phorum.