General Discussion
 Topics of or related to poetry. 

eMule -> The Poetry Archive -> Forums -> General Discussion

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Thank You
Posted by: Hernandez (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: January 08, 2004 02:31PM

Sincere thanks to all the wonderful people on this and a few other discussion forums who took the time and trouble to communicate with me while I was homeless and alone in London. Thanks also to those extremely tolerant librarians and internet cafe owners who didn't kick me out into the freezing cold because of my eccentric appearance and odour. Humble apologies for any messages where I totally "lost the plot" due to extreme tiredness/drunkeness/general cluelessness. Now that I have a roof over my head I won't be visiting this excellent website as often but I send you all my best wishes for the future.
Thanks Again
Philip a.k.a. Hernandez

Re: Thank You
Posted by: katarina (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: January 16, 2004 11:55AM

Philip!...i am glad to hear you have a roof now!...i had wondered about what was happening with you...kat

Re: Thank You
Posted by: Davey (193.122.47.---)
Date: February 11, 2004 12:08PM

Hello Philip I hope that you can remember me. I was the one told you if your going to pass out pass out in the nacional Gallery andwe went down covent garden after that. I thought you're messages on the horsetrough forum werevery funny but I can't find anything on hereapart from the thank you message. I hopeyou are doing alright now. With not toomuch sweat upon your brow. How is that for a poem. Your freind Davey.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This poetry forum at emule.com powered by Phorum.